Fostering Access, Rights, and Equity (FARE) for Women Workers in NYS
• Monday, January 29: 6 – 7 pm
• Virtual Program
• Register: email@example.com
Join Stacey Salgado of the NYS Department of Labor for a presentation on employment rights and benefits especially important to women workers in New York State. This 1-hour presentation with Q&A includes useful information for anyone to know and share with others! In addition to general “Know Your Rights” information, we will highlight the current state of the Gender Wage Gap, Salary History Ban and Pay Equity laws, NYS Paid Family Leave, and new regulations about Pay Transparency and Rights for Nursing Mothers in the Workplace.
• Learn about current and upcoming Labor Laws in NYS.
• Know where to turn if faced with certain issues and how to report Labor Law violations
• Empower yourself with knowledge and resources!
Thanks for becoming a sponsor! Please enter your information below and we will be in touch!
|9am – 7pm
|9am – 4pm
|12pm – 7pm
|9am – 4pm
|10am – 2pm