How much does the Library Benefit You?
The library is always seeking financial donations to help us provide the best possible service to the community. You can donate with PayPal or a credit card by clicking the button below or by mailing a check. Checks should be made payable to the Germantown Library and can be dropped off or mailed to the Library. Our address is: 31 Palatine Park Road, Germantown, NY 12526.
Volunteers are welcome! Email email@example.com for more information or to join one of the following committees.
- Budget + Finance
- Meets a minimum of once/year (early fall) to plan budget for the next year
- May also meet early in the year if a 414 increase is being considered for that year
- Buildings + Grounds
- Meets quarterly – February, May, August, November; usually includes a walk around the grounds and through the building to identify any issues
- Communications + Engagement
- Meets monthly – First Monday of the month at 6:30 pm; includes (but not limited to) developing content for monthly newsletter, social media, and website; community outreach planning
- Grant Writing + Fundraising
- Meets quarterly – February, May, August, November; special committees may meet for larger fundraising projects
- Policies + By-Laws
- Meets quarterly – February, May, August, November; additional meetings may be held as needed for unplanned policy needs or by-law changes
- Programming + Makerspace
- Meets monthly – Second Monday of the month at 6:30 PM; led by the Program Coordinator, this is a forum for reviewing and planning events, including regular programming, makerspace, and story time. Special committees may be spun off for larger events, such as the 5K.
- Meets quarterly – February, May, August, November; handles library hardware/software maintenance; website development/maintenance; technology plan updates